|"Feeding Vancouver's hungry... both spiritual and physical food."
The Gospel Mission is located in the downtown eastside of Vancouver and is the oldest mission in the city and the oldest in Canada. It has been in operation since 1929 and has been at it's present location since the 1940's.
Opportunity to make your dollar go farther
Many of you know I have been pastor at the Gospel Mission Society for 18 years and I would like to share on opportunity to bless our ministry.
The Webster Foundation has promised us up to a second $10,000 if we can match it.
So far we have raised $2,200.00
The deadline is March 31, 2014, which means we have 2 months to raise $10, 000.
If you can help, mark your donation "MATCH".
Go to "Make a donation"
Outreach services, A meal is served after the service.
- Tuesday and Thursday at 7:00 p.m.
- Monday at 7 p.m. (movie night, popcorn is served)
- Saturday service cancelled, looking for new team.
Open mike every Thursday at 7:00 p.m.
- Come share your faith and talents. Meal served.
Carrall Street Church services:
Sunday service 1:00 p.m.
Bible Study: Friday at 7:00 p.m.
Prayer Meeting: Wednesday at 7:00 p.m.
Lord's Rain Shower Facility:
- Monday, 7:00 to 10:00 am (ladies only),
- Monday, 11:00 am to 4:00 pm
- Tuesday, 7:00 to 8:30 am
- Wednesday 7:00 to 8:30 am
- Thursday, 7:00 to 10:00 am
- Thursday,11:00 am to 4:00 pm
- Friday, 7:00 to 10:00 am
- Saturday, 7:00 to 10:00 am.
- Gospel Mission, 331 Carrall Street, Vancouver, BC
- Lords Rain, 327 Carrall Street, Vancouver, BC
New Mailing Address:
Gospel Mission Society
PO Box 98802 The W PO
Vancouver, BC V6B 0M4