|"Feeding Vancouver's hungry... both spiritual and physical food."
The Gospel Mission is located in the downtown eastside of Vancouver and is the oldest mission in the city and the oldest in Canada. It has been in operation since 1929 and has been at it's present location since the 1940's.
Outreach services, A meal is served after the service.
- Tuesday and Thursday at 7:00 p.m.
- Monday at 7 p.m. (movie night, popcorn is served)
- Saturday service cancelled, looking for new team.
Open mike every Thursday at 7:00 p.m.
- Come share your faith and talents. Meal served.
Carrall Street Church services:
Sunday service 1:00 p.m.
Bible Study: Friday at 7:00 p.m.
Prayer Meeting: Wednesday at 7:00 p.m.
Lord's Rain Shower Facility:
- Monday, 7:00am to 10:00 am (ladies only),
- Monday, 11:00 am to 2:00 pm
- Tuesday, 7:00am to 8:30 am
- Wednesday 7:00am to 8:30 am
- Thursday, 11:00am to 2:00 pm
- Thursday,11:00 am to 4:00 pm
- Friday, 7:00am to 10:00 am
- Saturday, 7:00am to 10:00 am.
- Gospel Mission, 331 Carrall Street, Vancouver, BC
- Lords Rain, 327 Carrall Street, Vancouver, BC
New Mailing Address:
Gospel Mission Society
PO Box 98802 The W PO
Vancouver, BC V6B 0M4